Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm still here...

Yeah, it's been awhile since I posted. Oops!!! I have been sick all week, and very miserable. My schoolwork has kept me busy too. It's hard to write papers when your head is already cloudy. So far school is going good, 2 "A" quizes and 2 "A" papers in one class. I don't have a clue where I'm at in the other class.
It's been a slow week for me but thought I would post the scrapbook pages I completed this weekend. I went to a crop with my sister. I completed 3 pages in one night, that's like a record. LOL Note: I still haven't taken time to play with my camera so the pics aren't that great.

I "Love" this layout.



Another baseball layout...


And a layout for my daughter's Movie birthday party last year.


I am feeling behind on all of the birthday party plans that we have made. Hopefully I will get to crafting this weekend with my party girl. Today, I cut the fleece for the pillows the party girls will be making.
We are sticking to the red and purple theme. When I was cutting the fleece I noticed the edges were rolled a bit so I cut that off, the scraps were inspiring me to make some cute rolled flowers that I have seen on so many of the creative blogs out there. I think there will be a Valentine craft in my future.
Hopefully, I am recovering and will get more creating done so I can share again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment