Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snowy day doesn't slow me down...

Well, we got lots of snow today, the driveway had to be shoveled that's how I measure it. It wasn't too bad when my son got on the bus at 7, but by the time my daughter headed out before 9, she had to shovel her way to the end of the driveway to wait for the bus. I expected to see the kids early but no such luck, they both managed to come home on time. My son was a dear and shoveled and salted the entire drive way so I made cookies and hot chocolate for him and his buddies.

Usually bad weather days just make me even lazier but not today. I got 5 loads of laundry done, folded and put away. 5!!! I thought I was doing good at keeping up with our laundry so whoever dropped of their laundry its clean now, come get it out of my house. LOL I also did some homework and am going to do more after I post this.
The best thing I did today was craft!!! I love being creative so much. I made a card for our nephew who is potty trained!!! I really love that I have a space to scrap but its such a tight space that I don't feel productive. I need to work on my space soon especially if I keep up this routine of crafty almost daily. (I think my husband would say I have plenty of space just too much junk in that space.)

The kids just headed out to play in the snow, I better chase after them with the camera :) Then it's time to hit the books before I start dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment