Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Monday...

It was so hard not to post everyday since my last post, I am a MotorMouth!!! Well since the last post...
We went for an ultrasound on Thursday and found out we are having a BOY!!! We are so excited and relieved to finally know what it is. Daddy and I went to Babies "R" Us and purchased a few outfits on the way home from the ultrasound. I also got him to talk about and agree on a nursery theme, we are going with puppies and blues and browns. My sister and I went out and about shopping on Saturday looking for puppy bedding with no luck. Monkeys seem to be popular right now and the puppies have all hidden. It's a good thing I can shop via the computer (and in my pj's).
The kiddos were gone this weekend so we decided it was the perfect time to attend the Welcome Class at Greenwood Christian Church on Sunday morning. This meant we were there for class at 9:30 and for service at 11:00.  I think we found a home church. We have been attending services for the past few months. When we started our church search (haha it rhymes) we thought we would be happy in a small church, GCC is huge, but it doesn't feel that big. Amazing how he works and answers prayers!!!
Sadly, I haven't been crafting since the last post but plans are in the works. I am narrowing down my next card recipient. Snow is coming and it sounds like we will be stuck inside for a day or two. I have plenty of homework to do before next week and crafting is the perfect break from psych and interpersonal communication right?
Lissy's (Melissa) 9th birthday is just around the corner. Since last years awesome movie party she has been talking about having a "craft" party. After chatting it over with my creative sister and putting a good deal of thought into it I think we might do a combo American girl/Craft/Sleepover party. I have a month to get it planned and organized. I don't know who is more excited me or her.
There I go MotorMouthing all over my blog. LOL I needed something to do to brighten up my blah feeling Monday.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment