Thursday, January 13, 2011

Busy Thursday

Well, I have gotten a lot done today. My goal was to get my craft area cleaned up including the large and always growing pile next to it that included a box that never got unpacked. I did it!!! Oh and had so much fun doing it, I just wanted so bad to get crafty. Hopefully I will find time before Monday.
I also finally finished Chapter 1 for Interpersonal Communication class next week. One chapter to go by Monday and then 2 papers to write by Wednesday night. I started the first paper but really it's only a start. I also have several chapters to read for the Psych class on Wednesday night. Only 5 weeks of 2 classes a week. I hope I make it.
So, while I was cleaning up my craft area I came across some unfinished projects so I finished them...

For Lissy I just added ribbon to one of her shells from our OBX vacation. She loves it and hasn't taken it off since she got home.

For Jackson he had picked out an Aerosmith iron-on months ago so I finally ironed it on. He liked it but not enough to wear to the basketball game tonight. I love how he has developed his own taste in music. He likes such a wide variety.
Well, In an effort to clear out the spare room for the baby I have some items to list for sale. Wish me luck.
Now how do I spice up my blog? I have developed such a blog addiction lately, just lurking mostly but I love all the different layouts or backgrounds and the title banners are so creative too. I will be working on mine as soon as I figure out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment