Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy 2011!!!

I set a goal for 2011 to start a blog and do things to post on my blog so here I go... 2010 was an awesome year, I can't wait to see what 2011 brings.
The kids returned to school today so I am home alone and it feels so odd. I have been taking care of things that I kept putting off. Well at least I am sticking to that goal of not being so lazy this year and to stop putting things off. As it is an hour and a half before my oldest comes home from school it doesn't appear that I will have time to get crafty today. Oh great, that sounds like I am putting off crafting. I need to work on my daily routine. The good news is I have made about a dozen phone calls, waiting for some to be returned, and am doing laundry and other chores so the laziness is gone. I do have a few projects in mind for this week.
My blog goal is to post projects and day 2 day things about 2-3 times a week. Let's see how that goes.
We moved to a small community in 2010 and I am ready to get to know some people here so I am trying find ways of doing that.
I am so excited and can hardly wait for our ultrasound on Thursday morning. It's just driving me nuts to find out what we are having. It might get dangerous once I know as I have been browsing all of the baby departments and know what I want to buy. It has been hard but I have put off planning to decorate and work on the nursery until we know what we are having. Looks like I will have baby decor projects to do and post before May.
I must move on with my day and fight off the lazies. I am so excited that I started this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment