Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Another good day...I got crafty :)

Today has been another good and productive day for me so I just had to jump on and blog about it. I avoided the lazies yet again and got a few chores done around the house. I completed my first blog hop and hope to win the Bo Bunny prize, but if not it was really fun and it inspired me to get crafty today.
For Christmas I asked for and received new craft tools. So today I played with the Martha Stewart Scoring Board I received from my inlaws. Oh was it fun and I see lots of future projects coming from it.
I was determined to make a rosette and I did it. I had too check out a tutorial online to get it right. But oh am I happy that I finally made one.

Another goal I set for myself was to do something with my crafts, give a purpose to my "play time." So, I thought of sending one card a week to someone special. Either for birthdays and special occasions or just because. Today I made a card for an amazing friend. She lives far away so I don't see her very often so I knew she would be just the person to send the 1st (of hopefully many) card to.
Here it is the first card of 2011 to be sent out.


I love the camera my wonderful husband got me for Christmas this year. I need to figure how to take better photos with it since I plan on posting more of my creations.

Tomorrow morning we go for ultrasound #2, hopefully we get to find out what we are having. I am so ready to buy buy buy and decorate that nursery. I posted this Baby Bump picture on Facebook today to see what everyone would guess we were having. Most guessed boy....I hope we find out in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment