Monday, February 7, 2011

Learning...

Happy Monday!!! I'm trying to stay in a positive mood because there is so much to be done this week. Lissy's birthday slumber party is Saturday evening!!! I hope I get it all done. Oh and that means I either try to recooperate from the party quickly to make an Valentine cards or gifts or I try adding that to my to do list. Next week is also Finals week for me. What else can we add this week? How about my own birthday is Thursday. LOL. I love February.
I was able to get a few projects done and started a few more this weekend. And I am registered for the baby shower coming up in March. (I have to mention any progress and accomplishments I've made.)
I started the blog at the beginning of the year because and had no idea what I was doing. I still am clueless. I have been blog stalking and hopping around a lot. I have to say there are some very talented people out there. I am inspired to create by so many. There is lots to learn about blogging and I am thankful for those who are sharing tips and secrets. Hopefully before the baby comes I will have a better direction for my blog.
I'm not sharing any photos for this post. I've decided to share all of my recent projects together when I post after the big party. My goal is to get a few Valentine's projects done too and post them later this week.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland. Congrats on the baby boy coming soon. You look great.

    ReplyDelete